Recipe: Maple Sausage Breakfast Bake
We love it when friends share their recipes with us. Especially when they are this good.
Actually, we've been meaning to post this recipe for a while. Our friend Laura passed sent it to us not long after she stocked up on local meat and veggies at the Waldorf Farmers Market one Saturday in the fall.
This maple sausage breakfast bake is a perfect weekend recipe that you can enjoy on a Sunday morning. Then you can split up the leftovers into Tupperware dishes and have breakfast bowls throughout the week.
It's amazing on its own, or you could add some farm fresh eggs for even more local flavor.
Download a recipe card and save it to your phone or computer!
- 1 package of maple sausage links
- 1.5 pounds of potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 3 poblanos
- 1 tablespoon of sage
- Olive oil, salt and garlic powder to taste
- Cut the peppers, onions and potatoes into about 1-inch pieces
- Place in a casserole dish
- Add olive oil, salt and garlic powder
- Roast for 45 minutes at 400 degrees
- Brown sausage links on stovetop
- Slice sausage and add to the potatoes, onions and peppers
- Roast for an additional 10 minutes