Recipe: Easy Sausage & Egg Cups
Simple sausage and egg cups are one of our favorite meals to prepare on the weekend so we can have a quick, delicious breakfast ready to go each day throughout the week.
It takes just minutes to prepare and less than half an hour to bake. Then the cups can be refrigerated and ready to go. In the morning, just pull out a couple and heat them up in the microwave.
Download a recipe card and save it to your phone or computer!
- 1 egg for each cup in your muffin pan
- 1 pound of loose sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms or onions
- Brown loose sausage in a skillet
- Spread sausage evenly at the base of each muffin tin
- Shred the cheese and sprinkle on top of sausage
- Add any optional ingredients
- Whisk eggs and pour evenly into the muffin tin
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes