Recipe: Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Fall is all about comfort food.
So over the next few weeks, we’ll share some of our favorite fall comfort food recipes. These are the dishes we go for when the weather gets a little cooler and you’re ready for a good, hearty meal before settling down to relax for the evening.
This is a simple recipe for Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole. For the chicken, we used two thighs and two drumsticks because, well, that’s what we had in the freezer. And we cooked it in the Instant Pot because, well, that was quickest. But any chicken, cooked however you’d like, will work just fine.
Download a recipe card and save it to your phone or computer!
- 2 chicken thighs and 2 chicken drumsticks
- 1 box of spaghetti noodles
- 1 can of cream of onion soup
- 1 family-size can of cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 cups of frozen peas
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken thighs and drumsticks in Instant Pot for 12 minutes
- Boil spaghetti noodles until tender
- Pour cream of onion soup and cream of chicken soup into casserole dish and spread across the bottom
- Shred chicken and dice into small pieces
- Add cooked chicken, noodles and frozen peas to casserole dish and mix well
- Cover with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes