Recipe: Air Fryer Chicken Wings
You can't go wrong with chicken wings. They're perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or a big gathering on the weekend. You can choose the seasoning to please just about anyone.
And this recipe that our friend Cindy shared with us this week makes the prep and cooking about as easy as it gets. She picked up pasture-raised chicken wings from us at the La Plata Farmers Market on Saturday, went home and cooked up this deliciousness in a matter of minutes using her new Air Fryer.
Try it out. Download a recipe card and save it to your phone or computer!
- 1 pound of chicken wings, defrosted and separated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Separate wings into drums and flats. Pat wings dry.
- Place the wings into a bowl and drizzle olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to completely coat the wings.
- Preheat Air Fryer at 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Spray bottom of basket with olive oil.
- Add wings in a single layer to Air Fryer and cook for 7 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Flip. Spray wings with olive oil. Cook for 4 more mins.
- Dig in!