Recipe: Quick Chicken BBQ for Busy Days
As much as we love sitting down to a good family meal, weekday dinners can be hit or miss. With busy schedules, time just isn’t on our side.
That’s why the crockpot has become our friend — and this has become one of our new favorite recipes.
Five minutes of prep and into the crockpot until dinnertime. Perfect for sandwiches, tacos, burritos, nachos or served over rice!
Download a recipe card and save it to your phone or computer!
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a bowl, mix BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder and garlic powder
- Add boneless chicken breasts to crockpot and pour sauce over them
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours
- Shred the chicken, stir and serve!
Recipe courtesy of EasyChickenRecipes.com